The Mentor Automotive Refrigerant Identifier utilizes state-of-the-art NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology for the identification of refrigerant gases in automotive air-conditioning systems. The Mentor has been developed with over 30 years of experience in the design and production of safety critical gas analysis systems recognized globablly as the best in the market for accuracy and quality.
The Mentor refrigerant identifier plays an important role in helping to protect automotive air conditioning systems and service and recovery equipment from potential damage caused by the potential, and unknowing use of illegal refrigerants. The recovery of contaminated refrigerant can damage expensive service and recovery equipment, potentially leading to expensive repair bills or even scrappage. Mentor will prevent contamination of your refrigerant supply from illegal contaminants from refrigerant cylinders and customer vehicles, therefore stopping cross contamination of other vehicles with these illegal contaminants.
• Accurately analyses R1234yf and R134a purity.
• Identifies R1234yf, R134a, R12, R22 and HC and Air as contaminates.
• Designed to meet SAE standards
• PC Software allows for simple setting to VDA or SAE mode.
• Five year oxygen sensor.
• Minimal loss of refrigerant during tests.
• USB or RS232 communications.
• Replaceable Oil Contamination indicator in front panel.
• Data format either SAE J2912 or Pass/Fail selectable via PC application.
• Supplied with a sintered oil restrictor in a brass housing
• Bespoke PC Software Application allows manufacturers to test, calibrate and configure the identifiers during the production process.
|Refrigerants and other vapours identified||R1234yf and R134a|
|Design Standard||SAE J2912|
|Sample Type||Vapour only|
|Sample Weight||Less than 5 grams per test|
|Operating temperature range||+10 °C to +49°C|
|Sensor Type||NDIR - Non-dispersive Infrared|
|Sensor stabilisation time||2 minutes after power on|
|Expected air sensor lifetime||5 years|
|Test Cycle time (purge + test)||Typically, 140 seconds|
|Communication portal||USB 3.0 and RS232|
|Stored test results capability||5 tests|
|Weight||0.6 kg / 1.3 lb|
Phone: +44 (0) 1623 651381